Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Am I Growing Up?

I don't know ladies and gentlemen, but I think ... I think that I am growing up!!
I have never felt this way before, and honestly it both scares and scares me!
Yes both!!
No, it's not that a birthday is nearing (April 27, mark the date on your calendars folks), and it's not that we've started a new year  or anything like that.
It's actually about something I did today, because I felt like I should. Moreover, I felt like I wanted to...
I tried to convince myself that it was just the geek in me wanting to play around with Thunderbird. But honestly, it's not...who am I kidding?
Enough with the fuss already, and just spit out what it is that I did? Alright! Alright!
Truth be told, I have for the very first time in my life, subscribed to a news feed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think? I'm interested in any feedback or thought sharing or name calling...whatever you'd like to say!